Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Friday, December 13, 2013

Holiday Home Tour Part 2

Linking up with Common Ground do-commonground.com 
Front porch swing and chalkboard. 
 Christmas tree in living room.


 This is a vintage cooler I painted a couple of years ago.
 Snowmen to greet you as you climb the stairs.

This big fella is joined by his Christmas friends.
 Here is the Dickens Christmas village upstairs in the den.
 I just love my girly pink Tiffany tree that is in my studio.  It is decorated with vintage Chanel pins etc, hankies, cateye glasses....


 Snowman guest room.
 Finally the tour ends with the Master Bedroom. 
 I made the glitter deer canvas and used some coastal accents.

 The pillow in front is one I wrapped with a crochet scarf I made, then I added a vintage rhinestone brooch.  The faux fur pillows are from Walmart along with the fuzzy one on the chair.



 The Noel letters are also from Walmart.


I hope you enjoyed the tour, and I hope this season brings lots of love and blessings to you all!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

  1. You have beautiful house. It's feel like I'm visiting your house right now.

    Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm Clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-shop. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind comments, Merry Christmas!

      Delete
  2. Hi Christy, thank you for the great tour. We have a little doxie too. I got her for Christmas last year and named her Bella. Love your beautiful home!
    Merry Christmas,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just live Dachsies! penny and Lyndi are 11 and still pretty spunky! Thanks for stopping by and your sweet comments! Merry Christmas,

      Delete
  3. Great pics, happy new year! Elle

    Elle's Parisian chic blog

    ReplyDelete