Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Nifty Thrifty Finds



I found this cool chunky suitcase for $8.00.  It has real leather trim.  
 My next find is this Karastan wool rug for $20.00.  It has some fading, but is in excellent shape overall.

I found these 2 coastal watercolors at the same garage sale where I found the rug. They were $5.00 each.  The paintings are by the same artist and depicts the island of Bermuda.  (I want to go there!)  In the mean time I can stare at these and dream!
Linking up with these parties:
French Country Cottage and Common Ground and 
Southern Hospitality

3 comments:

  1. I adore your suitcase. I would be so pleased if I found something like that and for a fantastic price. Well done. Linking from French Country cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. That suitcase is awesome. I cannot believe you got a KARASTAN run for $20!!!!! holy cow, that is the deal of the century!! mama mia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Christy, I'm so glad you joined in and that I found you again. Looks like you're right at home in your new place. I'm going to have to catch up with you. That rug is amazing, what a find!!

    ReplyDelete