Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Monday, April 9, 2012

Ottoman Empire

 I may have a problem...I heart ottomans.  They are so handy and cute.  The one above came with the chair.  I had these slipcovered and they are in my sunroom.
 This one goes with my oversized chair in the family room.  I am using it as a coffee table right now.
 This cutie was given to me by a friend, it matches my drapes.
 Here is another small one in the guest room.  My friend and I covered it years ago with faux fur and a huntscene fabric.
 This beauty sits at the foot of our bed.  I just love the floral and toile slipcover!
 Technically this is a bench but it could be used as an ottoman.  This is my latest project that I painted and recovered.  I will use it in my studio as a sewing bench.  Sorry I forgot to take before pics...
Linking up with Debra at Common Ground...

No comments:

Post a Comment