Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Change is in the Air and Pollen too!

Sorry I have been MIA for a couple of weeks.  We have decided to move back to our home in Georgia.  So I have been getting our home ready to sell by owner.  My son got a great job there too, so guess what?  I have to sell his home by owner too!  And my other son is most likely getting a promotion and moving to Arkansas.  Whew!  
I am super excited to be moving back closer to my family!  In the meantime I want to document our sell and move here at Dora's Cottage.  



I did want to share this beautiful vintage candle sconce.  It matches the vintage lamps we have in our bedroom.  I put some old sheet music scraps to secure the candles.  I will be joining Debra at Common Ground for Inspiration Friday!

3 comments:

  1. What? you're moving? Hope things go well, I love Georgia, we lived in Marietta for 4 years back in the 80's and I still miss it. Your sconce is just gorgeous, Christy! thanks for linking up to the party! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christy, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christy! I meant to comment when I first saw this post but got sidetracked. Congratulations and best of luck on your upcoming move! I'm glad you'll be near your family but I'll miss seeing you around Springfield. I hope you will keep blogging so I can get a peek at your life in GA. Let me know if you need any help with anything...

    ReplyDelete