Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Monday, July 18, 2011

Thrifty Finds

I am joining Rhoda at Southern Hospitality for Thrifty Finds,  and Debra at Common Ground, Join the Party!


 I found these framed prints for $2.00 each.  I thought they were magazine advertisements until I brought them home and looked closer.  They are actually watercolor and acrylic drawings.  Probably originals for a pattern picture or ad.  They are not signed.
 I found this large frame at the same thrift store.  It had an ugly oil painting in it.  I removed the painting and left it at the thrift store to resell.  I put the frame over the vinyl initial decal in our master.


Lastly I found these cowgirl boots in the men's area (even though they are women's) at the Salvation Army store for $10.  (After a good cleaning and sanitizing) they make a great addition to my wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment