Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Beach Themed Artwork

 I wanted to share my beach artwork that I have collected for my Beach Sunroom.  The watercolor above is an original that I found at a Flea Market for $9.00, sorry for the wierd angle I was trying to avoid the glare.
 This is an vintage oil painting I found at another antique mall for $10.00.  I love the muted colors.
 This is a small oil painting that I found at the same time as the oil above, I paid $1.00.  It reminds me of the Outer Banks of North Carolina that I visited when I was a child.
 This watercolor was a gift from a friend.  Her stepdad painted it for us.
 This is an older large canvas from The Bombay Company that another friend gave me.
 Another cute reproduction picture of a vintage magazine cover.
This is a yard long reproduction bathing beauty picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment