Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Pumpkins are fun!

 This is the dining room table decked out for Autumn.  The tray and candlesticks are from Southern Living. the pumpkin was a birthday gift.  The rooster plates are from Williams and Sonoma outlet.  The LOML surprised me with the plates, he is the best!

 The amber glasses are from the Chris Madden Collection at JC Penney.
 This little table is in the sunroom.  We like to eat breakfast here and look outside at the horses and trees.
 The door to my studio got a makeover too.  I found several vinyl words at a yard sale.  I decided the "inspiring" was perfect for my studio door.  Then I added a hook so I can put seasonal decor on the door.
 This conservatory was purchased at a flea market here in town.  I like to decorate it seasonally too.  The pumpkin inside lights up.  I found it at Marshalls last year.
These lil" ones are part of my vintage dog figurine collection.  The poodles sit near my kitchen sink so I can talk to them while I am washing dishes.  
I hope you are enjoying Fall as much as I am!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment