Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

I Love Me Some Shoes...


Out there in Blogland I heard about a website called shopruche.com, sorry I haven't learned Mr. Linky yet. I scooted over there and found some awesome shoes. Since my birthday is next week, I decided to save the LOML the trauma of deciding what to get me and snapped up 2 pairs of these beauties.

The gray color ones have the cutest leather flower cut outs in a maryjane style. All leather with a wooded sole. The name of the brand is Pink Studio, the style is Bellina.


The open toe brown jewels are the same brand, Pink Studio, the style is Junnet. I like my little piggies peeping out (only when I have a pedi, which I am thinking is long overdue) Hop over to Ruche and find some cuties for yourself. P.S. they have clothes too...

No comments:

Post a Comment