Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Girl Can't Have Enough Pink!


I like to collect vintage linens or reproductions. I found these aprons and fell in love with the "pink" and the retro feel. The white and pink one was a find on clearance at Anthropologie during my trip to Portland in February. The smocked one came from TJ Maxx. I first saw it on HomeandHarmony blog. I think they will make a splash with my wellies!



I have been wanting "Wellies" for a while. They are so handy taking the dogs out, or enduring the rainy and winter months here in Missouri. I read the blog "My Shabby Streamside Studio" and she had the cutest pink wellies. She had found them at Tractor Supply for $30.00. So I goggled Tractor Supply and a brand new store just opened in Nixa. So I made a beeline to the store and found a pair for $19.99 plus 10% off. So for $17.99 I am ready for Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment