Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sorry It Has Been A Little While...


I went with a black and white toile theme. I am thinking of painting the walls Benjamin Moore Pottery Barn blue. For now they are a beige color which isn't that bad.

We have been busy these last few weeks. We had our dear friends from Atlanta visit. We had a lot of fun. Branson shows, Bass Pro, Lamberts just to name a few of the great things we did. We are expecting visits from my Mom and Brother, and nephews next week. I am so excited. The only project I have worked on lately is the kitchen chandelier shades. I found 3 at a thrift store and then I made 3 more to coordinate. It was super easy with the shade kits from Hobby Lobby. I will post pics soon. Here is a few pics of the guest bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment