Welcome to Dora's Cottage...

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Digging out of frigid weather finally...

It has been a while since posting. We have had record low temps the past 3 weeks. It was a challenge for my 2 dachshunds to even go out to potty. I had to bundle them up and dig some paths through the snow. I mostly stayed at home by the fire. I didn't accomplish a whole lot but it was fun nesting. I put up Christmas, although our outside lights remain covered by snow. I sold some things on Craigslist, and wipe up the salt off our hardwood and tile floors. Now that we had a heat wave today (it got up to 40 degrees) my friend and I hit a few Flea Markets in Ozark. I found a red vintage step stool, red mini cooler, and a metal stool. I will post pictures tomorrow. I plan on painting the cooler and small stool. Where ever you are I hope you are staying warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment